~ Quote of the Week ~

Now I do business presentations for companies that want to motivate their employees to improve their results, often times businesses will also use this as an opportunity to give value to their clients as well by inviting them to the presentation.

We all know that in each company there are the 20% of employees that do about 80% of the productivity and the other 80% of the employees do the other 20% of the work. We call this the 80/20 rule.

If you are an employer or manager you know that this makes sense and at the same time scares the death out of you. Your first reaction may be to get rid of the 80% that are not pulling your own weight. I, like the late Jim Rohn will tell you that that is not a good idea. Don't get me wrong you should maybe consider getting rid of the bottom 5-10%.

A business presentation probably isn't going to help the bottom of the barrel, they are there because they want to be and because they have no self discipline. But on the other hand a business presentation will always improve the results of your top people. Each day they are already motivated to become even more successful than the previous day. They strive for success and know how to act on little pieces of invaluable information.

Remember the 80/20 rule and if for example your top 20% producers increase their productivity by say 20% then by law so will the remaining 80%.

So get started by calling today and find out what I can do to increase your bottom line.